Friday, November 2, 2012

A Place To Park

Here we go in my little red car, I call "Molly".  She has been in the family for 13 years.  As we both grow old, her grunts, groans and grinds sound a lot like mine!  But, she is also full of smiles and laughter.

Jude is talking non-stop as we head to the hospital to visit baby sister.  Love it!  I pull into the parking lot to see that every seat is taken!  Vans, SUVs, cars, jeeps, new, old, some with front teeth knocked out and dusty coveralls...but, they all got there...BEFORE ME!  As I am circling, and circling and circling, out of my mouth came "Ugh."  Jude says, "Granna, why did you say ugh?"  I smile and say "Well, I'm looking for a parking space and I can't find one."  Then almost as soon as the last word escaped me, there it was!  A place for "Molly"!  I say, "Thank you, Jesus!".

A couple of days later we return to the same parking lot.  As soon as we pulled in, with EXTREME excitement, Jude exclaims, "Granna!!  Look!!!  Jesus saved us a parking space!!!!!"

Together we said, "Thank you, Jesus!".

1 Chronicles 16:34

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!


Jude sure knows how to keep a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment